Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cardfight!! Vanguard:
The Dark "Ren Suzagmori" (G-LD01)
- FAQs
[Selected Cards Only]



G-LD01/001: Dark Dragon, Phantom Blaster "Diablo"
Q1: If I only have a card as my rear-guards, and if I choose it to retire for the effect of "Dark Dragon, Phantom Blaster "Diablo"", am I able to call cards to [G] from my hand?
A1: No. The effect of "Dark Dragon, Phantom Blaster "Diablo"" stated that "If the number of retired units is not two", hence, you are not able to call cards to [G] from your hand.

Q2: If the only two rear-guards I have has the ability "Resist", am I able to choose it for the effect of "Dark Dragon, Phantom Blaster "Diablo"",  and am I as to call cards to [G] from my hand?
A2: No. You are not able to choose the rear-guards with the ability "Resist" for the effect of "Dark Dragon, Phantom Blaster "Diablo"" and cause of it, you are unable to retire them, and hence, you are unable to fulfill the requirement for the effect to allow you to call cards to [G] from your hand.

Q3: If one of the two rear-guards I have is "Stamp Sea-Otter", and if I choose it for one of the target for the effect of "Dark Dragon, Phantom Blaster "Diablo"", am I able to call cards to [G] from my hand?
A3: No. As the effect of "Stamp Sea-Otter" prevent it from being retired by card effects, hence you are in ale to fulfill the requirement for the effect to allow you to call cards to [G] from your hand.

---------


G-LD01/010: Young Skull Witch, Nemain
Q4: If I have a copy of "Young Skull Witch, Nemain" in my drop zone, and if my opponent attacks my rear-guards, am I able to call "Young Skull Witch, Nemain" to [G] to activate the effect to draw a card, and then choose a card from my hand to discard it?
A4: Yes. The rear-guards being attacked will still be hit by the opponent's attacks as "Young Skull Witch, Nemain" only protect your vanguard and not rear-guards. However, you are able to activate it's effect to draw a card, and then choose a card from your hand to discard if you have another copy of "Young Skull Witch, Nemain" in your drop zone.

Source: http://cf-vanguard.com/howto/question/